Five Things to Know: 'A Folk Band in a Whiskey Bottle' Comes to Town Tonight
Essential daily information at a glance, including a "folk band in a whiskey bottle" playing tonight at Me & Thee Coffeehouse
1. Weather Watch: Another warm one. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
2. How Much Does That Permit Cost?: As a long-time community journalist, I've seen and used a lot of town Web sites. I've got to say Marblehead has an especially good one. For instance, here's a handy list of various permits you might need and how much they'll set you back.
3. Attention Summer Brides: The New England Bridal Affair is coming to Northshore Mall on Saturday. Here are the details.
4. "A Folk Band in a Whiskey Bottle": That's one way the musicians behind Session Americana describe themselves. Hear for yourself tonight at Me & Thee Coffeehouse. Doors at 7:30 p.m., show at 8 p.m. $17. I've attached a YouTube clip of them live on WBUR's Radio Boston so you can hear them and decide if you'd like to go.
5. Marblehead Patch in Your Inbox: Join the 3,268 people who get our daily email newsletters. You'll get the latest town news every morning. Here's the link to sign up.
Engage with your neighbors on Marblehead Patch: