Fireworks Reported Near Village Street
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Saturday, Nov. 24:
- At 7:12 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on West Shore Drive.
- At 7:57 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Ruby Avenue.
- At 7:58 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Sewall Street.
- At 12:07 p.m., a woman entered the police station to report that her son's friend may have lost her camera.
- At 12:32 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Pleasant Street.
- At 1:45 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Valley Road and Harbor Avenue involving a Mercedes R350 and a Toyota Sienna.
- At 2:45 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Crestwood Road.
- At 3:23 p.m., police received word that an elderly woman had fallen on Waldron Court. The woman was later taken to Salem Hospital.
- At 9:22 p.m., a Broughton Road resident called police to report that someone showed up with a group of people in a silver sports car to initiate a fight.
- At 10:39 p.m., police responded to a report of fireworks in the area of Village Street.
Sunday, Nov. 25:
- At 2:05 a.m., police received word that a woman had fallen off of a couch on Santry Road.
- At 3:22 a.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Ocean Avenue.
- At 7:34 a.m., police assisted with a vehicle repossession on Girdler Road.
- At 5:51 p.m., a resident called police to report losing a "very old Nokia phone" sometime over the last few days.
- At 6:19 p.m., police assisted with lifting a Farrell Court resident who had fallen.
- At 8:15 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Locust Street.
Monday, Nov. 26:
- At 3:34 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Ida Road.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.