Reported Fire in the Wall on Tioga Way
The following information was provided by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, Aug. 21:
- At 10:05 a.m., a set of house keys were discovered on Front Street.
- At 11:21 a.m., a resident entered the police station because his son was brought to the hospital for alcohol Monday night and he was "looking for advice from an officer."
- At 12:32 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Franklin Street.
- At 2:16 p.m., police assisted a resident on Gerry Street.
- At 2:24 p.m., a found Subaru car key on a purple floating key-chain was turned over to police.
- At 3:07 p.m., a Harbor View Lane resident entered the police station to "discuss a harassment issue."
- At 4:03 p.m., police conducted a security check on Clifton Heights Lane.
- At 7:14 p.m., police and fire units responded to a report of a fire in the wall of a building on Tioga Way. The fire was reportedly the result of a faulty switch in the wall.
- At 7:15 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 7:43 p.m., police received word that boat and trailer had become stuck at the bottom of the ramp at Riverhead Beach.
- At 8:12 p.m., a woman on Front Street called police to report "someone trying to get in her door." The woman said she "heard the door being pulled and rattled and then heard footsteps." Police reportedly checked the area.
- At 9:24 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Glendale Road.
- At 10:25 p.m., a woman called police to complain about a teen party on Carlton Road. Responding officers found that the party was the "12-year-old youth baseball party celebrating a victory."
Wednesday, Aug. 22:
- At 1:27 a.m., police responded to a report of a loud party on Central Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.