Egged House and Smashed Car Windows
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department.
Saturday, Feb. 2
- At 8:04 a.m., police received a report that a thief had smashed a passenger's side window on a vehicle on Rockaway Avenue overnight and stolen a computer bag. There was no computer in the bag. Police recovered the bag nearby and returned it to the owner.
- At 10:03 a.m., a Stacey Street resident came to the police station and said his house was egged again the night before, after 11 p.m. The resident believes the egging is over school bullying and he plans to write a letter to the superintendent.
- At 10:26 a.m., a Seaview Avenue resident reported that his daughter's pocketbook and school book bag were stolen from an unlocked car at the residence some time after 3 p.m. Friday.
- At 10:46 a.m., police received reports of two more smashed car windows on Rockaway Avenue.
- At 10:09 p.m., police received a report from a Ruby Avenue person who said he was riding around with someone and smoking marijuana when the person became violent towards him. The caller said he was not hurt but was manhandled.
Sunday, Feb. 3:
- At 10:57 a.m., police received a report from an Evans Road woman who said she felt like she was going to pass out. The patient was transported to the hospital.
- At 11:40 a.m., a Londonderry Road resident found a calculator on his lawn. There was a name on the calculator. Police believe it was taken during a car break-in on Leggs Hill Road.
- At 12:20 p.m., a hit and run was reported on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 3:22 p.m., police investigated a motor vehicle crash at Tedesco and Maple Streets.