Drunk Man Reported on Village Street
The following information was provided by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, Nov. 7:
- At 8:54 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Ocean Avenue.
- At 8:55 a.m., a Richard Road woman called police to report that her 8-year-old son was refusing to go to school.
- At 10:23 a.m., the principal at Marblehead Veterans Middle School entered the police station to turn over copied of the No Trespass letters he sent to the parents of several local boys who were caught skateboarding on school property Tuesday and refused to leave when asked.
- At 11:12 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Waldron Court.
- At 11:21 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Spray Avenue.
- At 11:28 a.m., a Jefferson Street man called police to report that his mother-in-law had been drinking heavily and taking pills.
- At 12:37 p.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Ocean Avenue.
- At 1:44 p.m., a woman called police to report that she lost a small blue purse containing her driver's license, credit cards and shopping cards.
- At 1:45 p.m., a resident entered the police station to turn over a handicapped parking placard found on Pleasant Street.
- At 2:19 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that someone stole the glass off of his side-view mirror overnight.
- At 2:32 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Beacon Street.
- At 2:40 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Hewitt Street and Atlantic Avenue involving a Jeep Wrangler.
- At 4:14 p.m., police responded to a report of a drunk man stumbling in the street on Village Street. The man was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 4:52 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Washington Street.
- At 5:38 p.m., police responded to a past motor vehicle accident on Smith Street involving an Acura MDX and a Mercedes SE.
- At 6:56 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on School Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Salem Patch.