Angry Dog Walker on Bowden Street
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, Jan. 9:
- At 11:15 a.m., police stopped a vehicle in the area of Broughton Road and issued the operator a citation for driving an unregistered vehicle. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
- At 12:08 p.m., police, fire and an ambulance responded to a report of a Green Street person having difficulty breathing. The person was transported to the hospital.
- At 12:45 p.m., police responded to a report of a man going through recycling bins on Wyman Road.
- At 12:56 p.m., police received a report of a vehicle speeding in a school zone, at West Shore Drive and Village Street.
- At 2:19 p.m., police received word that a student at a Humphrey Street school was causing a disturbance in a school office.
- At 5:07 p.m., police arrested Stephen Gardner Scott, 66, 32 Sagamore Road, Marblehead, on a warrant.
- At 6:53 p.m., a caller reported that a man walking a dog with a rope on Bowden Street was yelling about guns and other things. Police made contact with the man and said he is quiet now but was venting earlier about Constitutional rights and news items.
- At 7:25 p.m., a caller reported that a female jumped or fell out of a vehicle on West Shore Drive. It turned out that a daughter and her father had an argument and the daughter jumped out before the vehicle stopped. The daughter then got in her car and left.
Thursday, Jan. 10:
- At 00:26 a.m., a person came into the police station and reported that he was at his friend's house on Harbor Avenue and his friend's girlfriend keyed his car.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.