Ammunition Picked Up on Puritan Road
The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Friday Aug. 17:
- At 8:10 a.m., members of the State Police reportedly picked up ammunition from a home on Puritan Road.
- At 9:10 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Buena Vista Road.
- At 9:49 a.m., police received an email from a resident who said they found a "spoon, used for drugs" near the buses for the Council On Aging on Humphrey Street.
- At 10:30 a.m., a motorist was ticketed for running the red light at the intersection of Pleasant and Devereux streets.
- At 11:28 a.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Pleasant Street.
- At 1:25 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on State Street.
- At 1:25 p.m., a resident turned over an orange and white bike helmet they found on Birch Street.
- At 3:36 p.m., a resident entered the police station to speak to an officer.
- At 4:16 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident involving a 2001 Chrysler van and a 2010 Toyota Rav4 at the intersection of Rockaway and Atlantic avenues.
- At 5:23 p.m., police received word that a street sign had been knocked over at the intersection of Pearl and Mechanic streets.
- At 5:41 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Washington Street.
- At 6:45 p.m., police responded to a "name-calling incident" at Devereux Beach.
- At 7:36 p.m., a Cedar Street woman called police to report that her husband was "drunk and getting aggressive."
- At 7:44 p.m., police conducted a well-being check at a home on Powder House Court.
- At 7:51 p.m., Swampscott police called the station to report a missing person in the area of Lewis Road.
- At 8:34 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report losing a wallet with $400 cash inside of it.
- At 9:29 p.m., police conducted a well-being check at a home on Abbot View.
- At 9:37 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 9:39 p.m., a man playing tennis at Seaside Park called police to report that some kids had just hit him with a tennis ball.
- At 10:25 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Village Street.
- At 11:36 p.m., police responded to a report of harassment on Bennett Road.
Saturday, Aug. 18:
- At 12:37 a.m., a Bubier Road woman called police to report that he daughter was having an "emotional break-down." The daughter was reportedly check on by an EMS crew.
- At 1:03 a.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident involving a 2002 Lincoln Town Car and a 2004 Ford Taurus on Shorewood Road.
- At 1:27 a.m., police responded to a 911 call from a home on Endicott Avenue.
- At 3:51 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on West Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.