Accidents and Fighting Fill Police Log
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police log.
The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police log:
- At 8:31 a.m. Tuesday, a man driving along Mohawk Road told police he saw a man in his 20s "screaming and stomping" with papers in his hands. When police arrived, the screaming man told police he was on "a loud phone call."
- At 8:40 a.m. Tuesday, residents of Washington Street got into an argument over shoveling snow into one another's parking spaces. One resident said another resident was traumatizing the neighborhood.
- At 12:39 p.m. Tuesday, a car hit a DPW truck and fled the scene.
- At 12:56 p.m. Tuesday, a person came across a running car, without a tire on Humphrey Street. The person shut the car off and left the keys in the car. Police contacted the owner who said he got a flat tire then the jack slipped out. He was walking to his friend's house for help and forgot he left the car running.
- At 2:32 p.m. Tuesday, a car and plow got into an accident on Dartmouth Road. There were no injuries.
- At 3:41 p.m. Tuesday, a plow clipped a car on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 3:54 p.m. Tuesday, a man got into a fight with a plow driver on Alden Road. The man said the plow driver almost ran him over and then threatened him.
- At 4:27 p.m. Tuesday, police responded to Star of the Sea Church where kids were building a snow boarding ramp on private property.
- At 1:51 a.m. Wednesday, police responded to a fight on Charlotte Road.