5 Things You Need To Know Today, Monday, Feb. 7
Here are 5 things you need to know today.
Here are five things you need to know to start your Monday.
1. The Council on Aging will continue their afternoon movie series with "The Way We Get By." The movie will be shown at 1 p.m.
2. Report cards will be distributed in school today. Parents- check those backpacks!
3. The heat wave will continue today with temperatures near 36 degrees. If you didn't get a chance to get out yesterday, today's a good day to chip away at those snow banks. More snow is on the way though. According to the National Weather Service, snow will come in after 11 p.m. tonight and fall into tomorrow morning.
4. On this day in history - in 1984, space shuttle astronauts Bruce McCandless II and Robert L. Stewart went on the first untethered spacewalk.
5. The Youth Sports Committee will meet tonight at The Community Center in the game room at 7:30 p.m.
For more things to do, check out event calendar