5 Stories That Made Waves This Week
In case you missed something, here are some of Marblehead Patch's top stories of the week.
Here are some of the top stories of the week in no particular order:
- Marblehead Battered By Surprisingly Severe Snowstorm: Friday's snowstorm dumped more than a foot of snow on Marblehead, prompting road closures and the cancellation of school.
- Superintendent, School Committee Try to Reduce Tensions: Marblehead's superintendent, Greg Maass, says that "regrettably, my relationship with the School Committee has been tense."
- Comella's Restaurant Applying the Finishing Touches: Comella's Restaurant is preparing to open their new space on Atlantic Avenue in Marblehead.
- Marblehead Schools Open With Two Hour Delay on Friday: The storm led Marblehead school officials to push back today's opening.
- Party-Goers Charged With Assaulting Police: Swampscott, Salem and State Police helped Marblehead officers at the scene of an early morning party on Green Street. A third person was later charged by police with assault, as well.
For more of this week's stories, check our news section.