5 Romantic Valentine's Day Ideas
Here are 5 places to consider this Valentine's Day
Whether you love it or hate it, you have to admit it is kind of fun to see how local restaurants incorporate chocolate into their menus in honor of Valentine's Day. Chocolate infused vodka? Cacao coated salmon? Those may or may not be on local menus but here is a list of 5 restaurants Patch is recommeding you try for your Valentine's Day date.
1. 5 Corners Kitchen - Candle lit tables, a gourmet dining experience and a now full liquor license means creative cocktails are on tap.
2. The Landing - Want to impress this Valentine's Day? Head to The Landing where you can surprise your date with a lobster or filet. You know Manager Robert Simonelli and Chef Steve James will have creative option on tap as well Monday night.
3. Shubie's - If you're not into making reservations and the Valentine's rush, how about a dinner at home? Let Shubie's do all the cooking while you pick up some chocolates at Stowaway Sweets. With a gourmet food bar and bakery, you will be covered for whatever your tastes. While there, pick up some cheese and a baguette and all you will have to do is light some candles.
4. Caffe Italia - Nothing says romance like a taste of Italy. Italian tapas are served along with other traditional Italian specialties at Caffe Italia Trattoria.
5. Terry's Ice Cream -- Solo this Valentine's day? Don't fret, grab a pizza at Tony's or Marblehead House of Pizza, some ice cream at Terry's, open year round and head across the street to Chet's Video. Choose your favorite chick flick and hibernate at home until the holiday is over.