5 Local Spas That Will Refresh Your Mind, Body and Soul
This week's Patch Picks is all about local spas and the treatments that will help you forget about life and will leave you feeling like a brand new you.
Each week, Marblehead Patch gives you our top 5 picks of anything from boutiques to books.
This week's Patch Picks is all about local spas and the host of treatments they offer. Here is a list of some of the local beauty and massage businesses that leave their customers feeling comfortable and re-energized.
1. Dayle's European Skin Care & Day Spa: Dayle's is a full-service day spa on Washington Street that offers a wide variety of beauty treatments. Services include manicures, pedicures, facials, laser hair removal, make-up and permanent make-up applications and an array of massages. Residents interested in heading over to Dayle's are encouraged to call ahead and make an appointment.
2. La Belle Femme: La Belle Femme on Spring Street is a full-service day spa that has more than a dozen technicians on staff. This spa offers aromatherapy treatments and body wraps, as well as foot and hand treatments. Their assortment of unique massages including stone and Swedish. Whether it be for a quick mid-day stop or a long six-hour session of treatments, La Belle Femme has you covered.
3. American Beauty by Rose: American Beauty by Rose is an intimate location on Pleasant Street where local residents can have their teeth whitened, experience a full makeover or take in a weight-loss body wrap. In addition to the usual facials, Rose offers non-traditional treatments such as as electrical muscular stimulation and intense light therapy. Every treatment room at Rose's has a different design scheme that uses music and fragrances to relax their customers.
4. Geri Costanza Massage: Located right on Bessom Street, this business owned by Geri Costanza has been offering massages to North Shore residents for more than 22 years. Costanza uses deep tissue massages to treat muscle injuries, joint pain, tendonitis and a variety of other muscular ailments. Geri's services are reasonably priced and her massage sessions start as low as $20.
5. Hand In Hand Massage: This State Street massage therapy office prides itself on being a place where any local resident can literally take off their shoes and relax. Customers entering Hand In Hand are asked to take off their shoes in what owners describe as an act of "foot freedom." The owners, Monique Illona and Blane Allen, are professionally trained in a variety of massages, which include deep tissue, deep relaxation, hot stone and craniosacral. Customers are welcome by appointment or walk-in.