Bring Companionship to Homebound Senior -- Just Once a Week!
- Organization: Catholic Charities
- Causes: Seniors
- Date(s): Year-round (ongoing).
- Contact person: Paul Woods
- Phone: 781-593-2312 x237
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ccab.org/north
Do You Have Compassion for the Elderly?
Friendly Volunteers Needed!
- Join our “Companions to the Aging” program – just 1-2 hrs/wk!
- Visit a senior in Greater Lynn or surrounding areas
Visit an isolated senior in his/her home once a week to offer companionship. Watch TV, play a game, or just enjoy a nice chat (no cooking, cleaning, or errands involved). Training and ongoing guidance provided. Orientation will start in the spring with home visits to start just before the summer. While the hourly commitment each week is modest, we ask for a 1 year commitment to the Program to help relationship building. Reliable vehicle required.